Spring Paddle the Border
Sunday, May 21 | 10:30 – 11:30 AM Launch
The Paddle The Border (PTB) event was started as a way for community organizations from Vermont and New Hampshire to work together to showcase our shared asset, the Connecticut River. The event is sponsored by The Newbury Conservation Commission (NCC), Haverhill Recreation Commission (HRC), and Lower Cohase Chamber of Commerce, with support from Upper Valley Land Trust, Cohase Rotary Club, Strawberry Farm Band and Butler’s Bus Service.
The Paddle is held twice a year weather permitting-no rain dates are planned.
- The Spring Paddle goes from Woodsville Community Field in Woodsville, to the Bedell Bridge State Park Boat Launch off Route 10, Haverhill Corner, NH;
- There is a shuttle service from the take out, to the launch sight. This Shuttle Service has been provided by Butler Bus Company (we thank them);
- The Shuttle Service is available from 10am to 11am; with a suggested launch time of 10:30 to 11:30am;
- The approximate paddle time for the spring and fall paddle is 3-1/2 to 4 hours;
- At the end of the paddle there will be music by the Strawberry Farm Band and a cook out by Cohase Rotary Club.
For More Info Contact: Michael Thomas email@example.com 802-757-3960