March 13th 9am – 4pm
Brookmead Conservation Area
723 Turnpike Road, Norwich, VT
Registration is Required for this Event – Call 802.274.2277
Join the Upper Valley Land Trust and Vermont Bike & Brew for an introduction to (electric) fat biking at Brookmead Conservation Area in Norwich! All proceeds from this event will benefit UVLT and be put toward stewardship of the trails at Brookmead.
– 1 hour electric fat bike ride and introduction
– A 50% off coupon to Blue Sparrow Kitchen
– A 50% off coupon to First Branch Cafe
– A buy one food item and get 50% off a second food item at The Norwich Inn
– 10% off Vermont Bike & Brew merchandise (Day of event only)
To register, please call Vermont Bike & Brew at 802.274.2277. Children 14 and over can demo a bike with their parent or guardian.
All covid precautions in line with state guidance will be taken at this event. Please wear a mask at all times when in the presence of anyone not in your bubble and please have a mask readily available when you are out on the trail to put on if you come within 6ft of anyone else recreating on the trails.