Every gift, large or small, time and money and ideas, is important to us and each makes a crucial difference.
Gifts from individuals and area businesses provide the lionâ€™s share of UVLTâ€™s annual budget. UVLT’s supporters include landowners and apartment dwellers; people who own hundreds of acres and those who live on small lots; people who have lived in the Upper Valley all their lives, those who have just arrived, and those who visit occasionally. It’s easy and quick to mail a check, donate online or transfer stock.
Over 175 volunteers assist in our conservation work annually. Contributions by volunteers make UVLT an unusually lean, effective and vibrant organization.Â Join us in the woods and on trails, reaching out to your neighbors, and caring for the lands weâ€™ve conserved.
Supporters receive UVLTâ€™s newsletter, annual report, and announcements of outdoor activities and events. But the real benefit of participating is the satisfaction of knowing that by helping to conserve rural landscapes, you are shaping the future of the Upper Valley.
Other ways to support UVLT:
- Observe a birthday, wedding, anniversary, celebrate a life transition, or honor a special person. To make an honorary gift, just enclose a note with your gift explaining who you wish to honor, the occasion (if applicable), and the name and address of the individual to be notified of your gift.
- Host a party for UVLT or lead a hike at one of your favorite UVLT-conserved places.
- Make a gift through your business.Â Click here to learn about business support and sponsorship options.
- Honor the memory of a friend or loved one who appreciated the natural beauty of the Upper Valley region.
- Arrange a life income gift or legacy.Â It can be as easy as changing the beneficiary on your insurance policy. Choose the Gift Option that Matches Your Goals (see right).